The African International Foundation for Educational Excellence is proud to sponsor a series of Educational Workshops and seminars May 26-30, 2014. These targeted, 2 hour and 1 day seminars will engage educational stakeholders in developing strategies to lift academic standards for students in rural primary schools in order to establish a competitive edge with their peers in other settings. Invited participants include building school administrators, teachers, government education officers and community leaders. Participants should come prepared to engage with conference presenters on proven and comprehensive strategies to build effective administrative and management systems, identifying and implementing timely interventions with students and motivating students to succeed. In addition, the seminars will serve as a forum to conduct a needs assessment that will inform future professional development activities spearheaded by the sponsors. More information on the seminars is included in the attached flyer.
- Meet our 2017 AIFEE Scholar March 16, 2017
- Welcome to the African International Foundation for Educational Excellence September 16, 2014
- paper and and pens give students opportunities to draw pictures and practice writing letters November 13, 2012
- Bonding with the school children October 5, 2012
- Feeding the children October 5, 2012
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28